KRAFTON Message for BGMI fans
- Sean Hyunil Sohn, CEO of KRAFTON, thanks Indian authorities for allowing BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIAs resumption.
Adding 10,000 Instagram followers inside a single month
- When you hit the milestone of 10,000 followers, Instagram becomes a beautiful place. You also have the amazing advantage
Play Online Slots at Online Slots Tournament
- Online slots have ended up being well-known gigantically, and you can play this game to the fullest from the solaces of your home
Getting a Money Break with Payday Loans
- Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. Surprisingly, these expenses can sometimes be the source of these surprises. For example
Reasons to Consider Guest Blogging as a Content Marketing Strategy
- There are many reasons to consider guest blogging as a content marketing strategy. Guest blogging increases your authority, generates quality traffic
KRAFTON Inc. rolls out 1.8 update for BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA
- Introduction of new features, and amazing new Classic Mode features with an all-new UI in its 1.8 update rolling out on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
Tag Your Squad Community Event
- Welcome to the Tag Your Squad event of BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA. We are celebrating friendship day with all our friends from the Battlegrounds.
Krafton releases first Content Update for BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA, announces TESLA Partnership
- Krafton releases first Content Update for BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA, announces TESLA Partnership
BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Receives 20 million pre-registrations on the Google Play Store in 2 weeks
- BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Receives 20 million pre-registrations on the Google Play Store in 2 weeks
Battlegrounds Mobile India release date has leaked
- Krafton previously opened the pre-registration for the Battlegrounds Mobile India game as PUBG Mobile returns.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BMI) reach 4 million user subscriptions on youtube
- Battlegrounds Mobile India (BMI) reach 4 million user subscriptions on youtube
Battlegrounds Mobile India new trailer shows off PUBG Mobile-like level 3 bag
- Battlegrounds Mobile India is expected to happen sometime around June third week
Battlegrounds Mobile India ban demanded by MLA in a letter to PM Modi
- Ninong Eringa MLA from Arunachal Pradesh alleged that Battlegrounds Mobile India aims to deceive the government and citizens by launching the same game, PUBG Mo
BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Pre-registration Rewards
- BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Pre-registration Rewards given bellow
BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Pre-Registrations to start from 18th May on Google Play Store
- BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Pre-Registrations to start from 18th May on Google Play Store
BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA will be Launch Date
- BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Game devloped by KRAFTON will be Launch before may 25 or on may 25, 2021.
KRAFTON announces BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA mobile game
- KRAFTON announces BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA game on 6th May 2021 it will be release soon.
BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA
BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by Krafton Inc. is a South Korean video game holding company based in Seongnam, known for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
Battlegrounds is a player versus player shooter game in which up to one hundred players fight in a battle royale, a type of large-scale last man standing deathmatch where players fight to remain the last alive. Players can choose to enter the match solo, duo, or with a small team of up to four people. The last person or team alive wins the match.
Each match starts with players parachuting from a plane onto one of the four maps, with areas of approximately 8 × 8 kilometres (5.0 × 5.0 mi), 6 × 6 kilometres (3.7 × 3.7 mi), and 4 × 4 kilometres (2.5 × 2.5 mi) in size. The plane's flight path across the map varies with each round, requiring players to quickly determine the best time to eject and parachute to the ground. Players start with no gear beyond customized clothing selections which do not affect gameplay. Once they land, players can search buildings, ghost towns and other sites to find weapons, vehicles, armor, and other equipment. These items are procedurally distributed throughout the map at the start of a match, with certain high-risk zones typically having better equipment. Killed players can be looted to acquire their gear as well. Players can opt to play either from the first-person or third-person perspective, each having their own advantages and disadvantages in combat and situational awareness; though server-specific settings can be used to force all players into one perspective to eliminate some advantages.
Every few minutes, the playable area of the map begins to shrink down towards a random location, with any player caught outside the safe area taking damage incrementally, and eventually being eliminated if the safe zone is not entered in time; in game, the players see the boundary as a shimmering blue wall that contracts over time. This results in a more confined map, in turn increasing the chances of encounters. During the course of the match, random regions of the map are highlighted in red and bombed, posing a threat to players who remain in that area. In both cases, players are warned a few minutes before these events, giving them time to relocate to safety. A plane will fly over various parts of the playable map occasionally at random, or wherever a player uses a flare gun, and drop a loot package, containing items which are typically unobtainable during normal gameplay. These packages emit highly visible red smoke, drawing interested players near it and creating further confrontations. On average, a full round takes no more than 30 minutes.